The first in our series of Petal Confetti Tips and Advice posts - Matching with your Bridesmaids
One of the most popular questions we get asked is – ‘Can I match the confetti to my Bridesmaid's dresses…?’ and our answer is always ‘Of course you can’!
|Maybe a little indecisive... but doesn't it look brilliant?!|
(Laura Murray Photography)
It’s a really nice idea to co-ordinate especially if you want your bridesmaids to hand out the petals to your guests. Bridesmaids carrying baskets of cones and petals that tone in with their dresses look so pretty and it will also help create a beautiful, harmonious photograph.
|Beautiful blue bridesmaid throwing Blue Hydrangea Petals|
But of course confetti is all about fun – and multi-coloured, rainbow petals fluttering all over the Bride and Groom always creates a great photo!
|A Rainbow of Confetti Rose Petals!|
- If you want a perfect match use our sample service - http://www.confettidirect.co.uk/sample_service.html - petals are a natural product so they do vary and it’s always wise to do a colour match
|Which is the perfect shade of green?|
|Each girl could have a different shade! (Nikki Mills)|
- Think about mixing shades and tones of confetti – for example our Pale Pink, Raspberry and Ivory Delphinium Petals mix really well and look great with pink dresses and it's much easier than trying to find an exact match!
|If you've got Pink Dresses then try...|
(Cassidy Carson Photography)
|Our Pale Pink, Raspberry and Ivory Delphiniums (Sachet £1.99)|
- Our Coloured Rose Collection is ideal for those of you who want a wider choice of colours and they are great value too.
- Wildflower Petals are good for adding a shot of colour to your confetti. For example if your bridesmaids are wearing darker colours – mix Claret Wildflower with Ivory Delphiniums looks wonderful with Burgundy dresses.
- We even have Silver and Gold Petals available if you are having a glamorous theme!
|Glamorous bridesmaids need statement confetti...(Beautiful Day Photography)|
|Our Hot Pink cones and Black and White Coloured Rose Petals are ideal|
|Candy coloured bridesmaids need candy coloured confetti! (Love Me Do Photography)|
|Gorgeous Hydrangea filled Confetti Cones|
|Beautiful Small Rose Petals in Bright Pink and Cream|
|A Candy Coloured Confetti Moment!|
We have lots of different options so don't just follow the crowd - create your own, unique, perfect confetti moment!
All other photographs: The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company