*Opening dates for 2018 will be announced early in 2018.
We are delighted to announce that The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company's Flower Field will be open to the public from Wednesday 24th June - Sunday 12th July 2015!
|The flowers with Pershore Abbey in the background|
Here is all the information you need to know:
- The field is open daily from Wednesday 24th June through until Sunday 12th July
- Gates will open at 11am and close at 7pm each evening.
- ADMISSION - £2.00 per person.
- Children under 16 go FREE but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sorry - no dogs allowed.
- Please look for direction signs to the fields in Wick Village or come to The Confetti Office to buy your tickets – we are located on Main Street in Wick – WR10 3NZ – opposite the Church and next to the Manor. Look for the chalk board on the roadside!
- You will be given directions to the field - it is a short drive down a single track lane or a pleasant 15 minute walk.
- There is plenty of car parking available next to the flowers.
- There are 25 acres of beautiful stripes of colours, winding paths and walkways and a lovely natural clover covered viewing bank from where you can get some great photos! If you are lucky and it's quiet you might see some wildlife too...
- We are expecting the flowers to be in bloom from our opening day of June 24th but this is weather dependant! Most years the display is at it's best around the first week of July, but again it depends on the weather we get. Please call us if you are travelling long distances so we can advise you as to how the flowers are looking.
- Cool drinks and ice creams are available to buy in the flower fields and refreshments will also be for sale at The Confetti Office.
- Fresh bunches of flowers will be available to buy.
- Are you going to a wedding this summer...? Don't forget your confetti! We sell our beautiful confetti petals all year round - from The Confetti Office or online www.confettidirect.co.uk
|An amazing aerial shot showing the path through the flowers (Thank you to Martin Williams!)|
- We would then direct you to Pershore where you will find lots of great cafes, pubs and restaurants for lunch or an evening meal, and plenty of independent shops and other interesting tourist attractions.
- The nearest train station is PERSHORE on the main London line. Public transport to Wick is not great, so we would recommend a taxi if you don't fancy the 4 mile walk!
- Buses come to Pershore regularly from Worcester and Evesham and drop you in Broad Street, Pershore. The walk from there is more a pleasant 1.5 miles across the river meadows to Wick.
Please note -
- When The Confetti Office is not open there will be signage to direct you to the field where you can buy a ticket at the gate.
- Please remember this is a farm field and we recommend you wear suitable footwear and a hat and suncreen when it is sunny. There is very little shade in the field.
- The field is quite bumpy and unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggys. Please give us a call if you have any questions.
- The Confetti Flower Field is part of Wyke Manor Farm and situated on private property.
- On Sunday 5th July 1.30 - 6pm Wick is hosting a NGS Gardens Open Day for charity. 12 village gardens will be open to view as well as the Confetti Flower Field. Admission is £5.00 (children free) and this includes a free minibus service around the village and to the field. There will be refreshments available in gardens and plants for sale.
Photographs from previous year's Confetti Flower Fields -
We thought we would mention that this year's Countryfile Calendar is entitled 'Colours of the Countryside'. We think our field fits this brief rather well! If you get some fabulous photos why not enter their competition?!
And please also share your picture with us on our Facebook page!
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS & FILM CREWS -
call Nancy on 01386 555045 if you would like to shoot or film in our fields.
The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company
The Confetti Office
Tel: 01386 555045
All other uncredited images : The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company